- Provide solutions and guidance for complex programming solutions.
- Design and document applications and databases according to the user/ business requirements.
- Analyse and design test scenarios and test cases based on business and/or technical requirements.
- Conduct complex feasibility studies on strategic IT solutions.
- Apply enterprise architecture in the design and development of applications/ databases.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by management.
- Possess a recognized degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in PL/SQL, Weblogic, Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms technologies.
- Possess preferably 4 years of experience in Life/General insurance industry.
- Experience in building Insurance System will be advantageous
- PL/SQL, Weblogic, Oracle Reports and Oracle Forms technologies
- Strong development knowledge on Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Able to work independently, detail-oriented, analytical, resourceful and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 30 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.