- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development in depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Symfony Framework
- PHP developers (software engineers) having 4 to 10 years of experience.
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design Software testing (PHP Unit)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 20 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.