S&P Global is an industry leader in leveraged loan and high-yield solutions and provides comprehensive products and services for portfolio management, administration, reporting, and analysis.
S&P Global has an opening for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to handle data maintenance, support, training, reporting, and business analysis activities for clients' Structured Finance Obligations, including CLOs, CBOs, and Swaps. The position offers exposure to external industry entities such as portfolio managers, custodians, and agent banks. Candidate should display strong financial adaptability, PC skills, and expect full accountability for all assigned projects.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Process trade settlement in WSO Admin based on the information provided by client.
- Insure timely and efficient processing of all new borrowings, increases, rollovers, pay downs, commitment reductions, etc.
- Responsible for accurately processing daily activity, new deal closings, restructures and amendments for all asset types (Loans, Bonds, ABS, Equities, CDS) by reviewing source documentation and faxes from agent banks
- Process interest, commitment fees and investigate discrepancies when necessary
- Responsible for reconciliations, balancing and publishing of cash ledgers, as well as issue research and resolution
- Review system generated reports to ensure proper monitoring of the facilities and handle exception items
- Interact with appropriate individuals/entities to gather all pertinent information/details in order to reflect date accurately in the system
- Handle requests from different departments/clients within an hour turn around
- Complete special projects as assigned
Education and experience
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
- Accounting / Finance Major preferred
- Banking or investment industry experience
- Customer relations experience
The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented and task driven with a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
Able to contribute on an individual basis and as part of a team
S&P Global harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
S&P Global serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk. Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.