Outsourcing Delivery Analyst-1
Associate, Loan Settlement
Location Kuala Lumpur
Business Function Operations
Ryan Eraca, Associate Director email@example.com
Markit Loan Settlement
Markit Loan Settlement is part of the processing division within IHS Markit - and is the world's leading loans solution provider.
ClearPar is the first fully operational provider of par and distressed loan closing and recordkeeping services for the primary and secondary par loan markets. Through a unique combination of experienced personnel and electronic processing, hardware and software, ClearPar has built a single platform system to address market demands for efficient settlement of par loan closings.
IHS Markit is seeking a professional person who will be located within the Kuala Lumpur office supporting the Loan Platforms business.
The associate will be part of a dynamic team, responsible for all closing related functions on the Loan Settlement Team which primarily supports LSTA/LMA primary and secondary loan trades.
In this role, you will gain exposure to an exciting financial market and interact, on a daily basis with clients of varying levels of seniority. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about finance, banking and high-technology.
Duties & accountabilities
- Closing duties, trade support. Responsible for accurate review and circulation of trade confirmations, assignment agreements, multilateral agreements, netting agreements and funding memos to ensure all facts and data are accurate for trade closing of syndicated facilities
- Pro-actively escalate issues and work with peers and management on a resolution
- Closing process of all primary and secondary par loan transactions must adhere to LSTA/LMA standards
- Be pro-active in identifying problems on a trade and either resolving or escalating them
- Capture and channel user feedback to the management team in order to facilitate the continuous improvement of our products and services
- Projects as requested by team leader
Education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience within the financial industry would be preferred, but not a requirement
- Examples of strong teamwork
- Ability to think laterally and analyse and question processes
- Proficient in MS office
- Ability to identify and escalate issues or concerns
- Excellent prioritization skills a requirement
- Eager to learn with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Great organizational skills is a requirement
- Must be able handle stressful customer situations with patience and poise
- Proficient PC skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with internet-based applications
- Ability to review processes and suggest improvements
- Mature and independent. Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in workflow and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Possess a practical approach to problem solving
- Strong team ethic a requirement
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a professional telephone manner for a global team and client base
- Ability to converse with differing levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Able to work well within a team.
- Possess excellent relationship building skills to work with a global team
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growthInclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.