Ensuring timely completion of business application coding based on document technical designs and specifications. Undertaking comprehensive unit and integrated testing in accordance with SDLC standards. Coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities as well as ensuring proper and complete UAT sign-off on business applications. Assist in developing project schedule and post implementation review activities. Key Responsibilities:
- To participate in project design discussions.
- To be responsible for application coding using prescribed development tools within defined project schedule and compliance with prescribed Allianz project standards and existing SDLC methodology.
- To develop test plan, data and undertake complete unit and modular testing activities.
- To ensure all documentation of all coding changes and enhancements are in compliance with existing procedures.
- To ensure UAT completion and sign-off by users.
Technical skills required:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must have at least 4 years of development experience in Java ADF applications.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills as well as detail oriented.
- Good in verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing in managing workloads and to meet deadlines.
- Experience in Insurance Industry is an added advantage.
- Oracle ADF Development (prefers version 11g and above), ADF Faces (Taskflows), ADF Business Components (AM, VO, EO)
- Oracle Database/DB2 Database (add advantage)
- PL SQL/Store Procedure experience (add advantage)
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 17 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.