Marketplaces is a new, alternative-to-bureau model that connects non-traditional data partners, lenders and insurers, consumer portals and consumers to improve access to credit and drive financial inclusion for the underbanked.
The Operations manager is responsible for leading these programs incorporating multiple projects with accountability for delivering the partner's business and strategic objectives. Role Purpose
Working across diverse complex organizations, leading teams to define and deliver lasting organizational change. If leveraging years of experience in consulting with a focus on Finance and IT is exciting to you then a position in Experian Marketplaces may be for you. Candidate Profile
Successful candidates should have 10+ years of experience in leading multiple projects and work streams.
They will have worked extensively in a professional services environment and will have a track record of successfully delivering multi-million dollar programmes in a client facing environment. They will have led multiple project teams in parallel and demonstrated ability to implement lasting change within organizations. We are looking for someone who:
- Provides Leadership of multiple project teams consisting of both our partners and vendors and their team members (10-30 people).
- Builds, develops and maintains highly collaborative and effective professional relationships with key stakeholders (Partners, Vendors, Customers, as well as other operational partners) to facilitate proactive planning, agreement on delivery plan, effective communication and risk/issue tracking and resolution.
- Works closely with our partners & stakeholders to define and deliver strategic goals for programmes of work and influence Executive decision making.
- Prepares, negotiates and controls Programme budgets and be accountable for achieving revenue and profitability targets of the programmes assigned.
- Continuously reviews Programme performance, taking accountability to identify, escalate and resolve issues, hands on engagement of streams of work as needed, and drive continuous improvement in Programme output.
- Has excellent organizational skills Reporting, Planning, puts attention to detail.
- Has excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- In depth knowledge of software project delivery methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum, Agile)
- Qualified Scrum Master is a distinct advantage
- Experience 10+ years of experience in leading Software Delivery projects
- Worked extensively in a Professional Services Environment delivering client facing projects
- Led successful business change initiatives
- Accountability for project/Programme budget management
- Experience of delivering projects to the Banking and /or Telecommunications Sector
- Experience in working with C-Level Executive Stakeholders
- Bachelors or master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Min of 10 years' experience