- Network design, project implementation and Level 3 escalation operational support focusing on complex network security projects and operational support
- Primary support person for transversal systems including Network Management Systems, Network automation scripting and other open source based tools
- This position work with the rest of network teammates in the Asia region to design, size and choose the right component to build the network solution and BOM including infrastructure security such as Firewalls, Proxy Servers, VPN, and wireless security, Data center network, Office network, WAN, MPLS, etc.
- Extensive hands on experience and design capability in Checkpoint, Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls with multi context and multi-tenant environment (at least 5 years)
- Extensive hands on experience and design capability in VPN, including Cisco AnyConnect, F5 VPN and Site to site VPN
- Extensive hands on experience in McAfee Web Proxies (Cloud and On Premise)
- Experienced in IPS solutions like Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint IPS and Palo Alto Wildfire
- Experienced in security management tools AlgoSec firewall analyser, ArcSight, Splunk, Sawmill, etc.
- Experienced in Network Load balancers F5 LTM or Citrix NetScaler
- Experienced in Cisco ISE, TACACS, RADIUS and RSA authentication manager
- Strong experience in representing security audits and remediation of non-compliancy
- Extensive hands on experience in deployment, configuration and management of Network tools like SolarWinds, NetBox, Cacti, Syslog, etc.
- Hands on Red Hat Linux command line
- Scripting experience in Shell/PERL/Python for network automation, task scheduling and backup
- Good understanding of routing/switching concepts and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite and packet level analysis for solving complex network connectivity issues
- Ability to conduct research of new networking products, trends and capabilities to propose in target solution
- Able to document operational support procedures, network diagrams for operation support purpose
- Basic understanding with ITIL process
- Requires working with teammates in other countries in the region. Willing to travel on demand basis.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.