Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications by integrating technical and business requirements. Applications and infrastructure solutions include third-party software and internally developed applications. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new programs, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems, including database management systems. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Participates as a member of the development cum support team.
- Performs fundamental analysis of functional or business requirements.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to maintain the .NET based applications with React frontend.
- Job responsibility includes .NET Development work, Enhancements, as well as Level2 to Level4 Production Support
Knowledge and Skills:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of two years of experience.
- 2 - 10 years experience with [.NET Core] as backend, and preferably some experience with [React Typescript] as frontend
- Experience with some DevOps tools like Git, JIRA, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible or other CI/CD tools
- Flexibility to work on shifts and on-call support to provide 24x7 coverage for application users based in China and Sweden
- This project does not require F2F client/team interaction, and the employee can fully work from home (within Malaysia)
- The ability to speak in Mandarin or Cantonese would be nice-to-have, but not mandatory