- Work on Incident, Problem and Service request as part of application maintenance
- Scheduling, monitoring and reporting batch jobs of specific frequency
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution
- Should possess good communication skills and customer relations.
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCAs, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc.)
- Adhere to the expected service levels complying with service metrics such as Response and Resolution times.
- Should manage and deliver scheduled application tasks
- Good knowledge on Insurance and worked as liaison between Business and Technical team
- Should have worked in Support Environment with exposure to handle incident and problem tickets
- Having experience using ticketing system and hands-on with the workflow from initiation and closure of support ticket
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Ability to understand the logical flow and business requirements
- Define business requirement, functions specifications based on business inputs
- Understand and document the business workflows, product definitions and integrations.
- Data mapping between F/E application, GOALD and other integrating components, liaising with business and local IT for the product structure and downstream application flow to ensure successful end-to-end flow.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to elicit business concerns and develop workable solutions
- Participate in planning initiatives, feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses for minor enhancements
- Document and manage functional requirements. Create a requirements traceability matrix including non-functional requirements.
- Should have hands-on in application maintenance/dev using ASP.net & C#/VB.net, IIS and SQL.
- Knowledge on SQL is mandatory
- Exposure to one or more of the following Sybase, Linux and IIS
- Performed role of Business analyst for with strong technical skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.