Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimum 8 years of experience in MicroStrategy schema definition, design, implementation, and maintenance
- Performance tuning, testing, and troubleshooting of both new BI solution
- Analysis and interpretation of business requirements and translation into functional and technical requirement specifications
- Assistance with project planning, estimating, approach definition and implementation planning
- Support, design, build and test Micro Strategy objects, projects, reports, dashboards, cubes.
- Evaluate current and emerging BI industry trends and best practices when designing BI solutions* Plan custom application lifecycle management for embedded solutions
- Participate in solution architecture, proof of concepts, and estimations
- Partner with business to ensure prioritization of corporate and departmental objectives and projects
- Create application dashboards and perform automated compliance audits
Qualifications and Skills
- Documentation – Data Dictionary/Data Modelling/Data Lineage/Business Rules/DQ Rules/ Data Standards, Etc.
- Report Types - Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Completeness Dashboards, Etc.
- Strong query language skills (SQL , Hive ,HBase , ETL )
- Good experience with Business Intelligence tools and Decision Support Systems
- Strong data analysis skills using Hive , Spark , Python , R , Microstrategy and Tableau.
- Proven experience in working with key stakeholders within the business
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.