Microsoft .Net C# Application Developer
• Responsible for development / enhancement /maintenance of various applications according to business needs and requirements
• Design and document application and database according to the application and data model to meet the business functional requirements.
• Provide solutions and guidance for complex programming solutions.
• Organize support/provide support to end user during off office hour if required
• Analyze and design test scenarios and test cases based on business and/or technical requirements. Consolidate report and recommend follow on actions based on test results obtained.
• Define, design and apply enterprise architecture.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment with minimum direction and management oversight.
• Provide SIT/UAT/Production Support. Application Developer
• Design, develop & constructs application systems and consults with clients to refine application needs.
• Responsible for identifying and documenting requirements and analyzing requirements to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution
• Responsible to provide BAU system support and troubleshooting when there are errors reported. Skillsets:
- Must Have
- Able to produce all necessary documentation on time
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Have good communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Able to work long hours if needed
- Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Oracle Database PL/SQL
- Problem solving Skills
- Interpersonal relationship with superior, peers and subordinates
- Software Tools (PL/SQL Developer, VS2015)
- Good Team Player
- Nice To Have
- Experiences in Insurance industry, particularly in Medical Health Claims System.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science/IT/ IS or its equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in application design, development and construction of application systems.
• Preferably with experiences in insurance industry