- Engage and collaborate with Information Technology business leaders and their teams across divisions to understand their data related requirements and deliver Business Intelligence solutions to meet identified enterprise and division specific needs.
- Participate in implementation of the Business Intelligence strategy in line with data management and governance controls AAL's strategic priorities and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver best practice solutions to drive more effective and efficient use of technology systems.
- Identify and analyst emerging trends in Business intelligence technology to provide input and consultation for upcoming development and enhancement initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improved existing processes and practices around data technology deployment and management and oversee the implementation of identified initiatives.
- Significant experience in the technical delivery of large and complex Business Intelligence solutions in a complex hierarchical organization
- Demonstrated SQL skills and knowledge of modern Business Intelligence Tools and techniques such as MicroStrategy, Cognos BI and experience in using Python.
- Comprehensive knowledge of scaled agile ways of working and Devops practices.
- The ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with diverse team members.
- Experience working within Business intelligence and Data Analytics including use of reporting applications.
- Knowledge of industry trends and technological development in data management including but not limited to artificial intelligence, data process automation and big data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill capable of communicating with audiences at all levels with clarity impact and influence.
- Demonstrated evidence of being self-motivated, results orientated and driven to improve business process.
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to partner effectively with business stakeholders and establish strong professional relationships across the enterprise.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Nov 10 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.