Mgr Product Development & Acquisition - (CASA)
The Product Development & CASA Acquisition Manager is responsible for the strategic management of the 7P's of marketing mix
to achieve the targeted revenue and profitability of PFS Retail Deposit business and its contribution to overall PFS.
The manager is responsible for the ideation, execution and tracking of marketing campaigns to continuously drive new and incremental CASA for the attainment of business targets which includes market share growth.
The ideal candidate is passionate about product management and thrive in fast paced environment. This role will require strong business acumen and communication skills. It is also equally important that the candidate is able to work independently; seeing through a campaign / project from conceptualization, execution to performance tracking.
Prior experience in retail banking and/ or product development would be great, but it's more important that you can demonstrate a proven track-record of driving business results. Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the acquisition on CASA new accounts to achieve the established growth, response rate and business goals through effective planning, implementation and control of all aspects of the marketing process
- Develop and execute effective and superior marketing plans/ campaigns in line with the overall marketing objectives & strategies:
- Contribute constructively and creatively in the planning and implementation stages of all marketing programmes
- Work with respective internal, external departments and 3rd parties to ensure these programmes are properly executed in a timely manner with the approved promotion strategies, product communication, marketing budgets and sales incentives if any
- Provide clear direction and communication to the relevant advertising agencies in devising, producing and execution of the advertising work, which will communicate the product propositioning, and the agreed objectives of the programmes
- Monitor and analyze performance of all programmes to ensure results are on track and if not, to identify the problems/ issues and recommend solutions to rectify them
- Analyze profile of customers and identify opportunity of targeting NEW segments
- Monitor competitor's market intelligence, benchmarking against competitors and global industry practices
- Evaluate P&L impact at programme and portfolio level to deliver maximum return on investment
- Monitor and control the advertising and promotion funds allocated to respective programmes
- Ensure compliance with BNM, PIDM and relevant guidelines and all dealings with customers
- Work with PR department to organize press events, develop press releases and maximize PR Coverage
- Visit branches and conduct training for branches on new product and campaign launches
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; MBA or related advanced degree a plus
- 3+ years of digital product management/development experience
- Strong marketing skills with analytical & financial background