Aon is currently recruiting a Manager, FSPG Broking to join our team in KL, Malaysia . About Aon
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities:
Responsible for the overall broking support, assist in driving new business growth and administration of the broking duties in centralization of all transactional processing and ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all assigned tasks. Primary Responsibilities
- To assist and to provide contributory support for:-
- Smooth administration and transactional processing on day to day support of the Broking Unit duties
- Accuracy/completeness and timeliness in processing Broking duties primarily but not limited to
- process invoices and policy issuance within the timeline
- update Summary of Cover / Closing Slips / RI Slips
- other transaction duties as and when it is assigned
Requirements: Education & Qualifications:
- Provide supports on Pre renewal strategy meetings with client
- To assist in preparing UW Submission and approach Insurance Markets
- Provide risk advisory to clients on Financial Lines and Casualty related insurance products
- Conduct research on Insurance products, market trends, claims analysis and Insurance Proposal to further enhance Aon's offering to clients
- Assist on Business Development initiatives & Projects assigned
- Undertake a leading role in running mid-sized scheme related business - attending road shows, renewal retention and business growth. Assistance and training will be provided.
- Comply with all internal and external timelines and KPI's in accordance to the goals and key responsibilities provided
- Assist claims handing and administration of claims processes which includes discussion with lawyers and Insurers
- Support in Client Service Promise, Client visitation and prepare Client Quarterly updates
- Assist in preparation of Account Reporting (such as PCE, RE) and Annual Budget Exercise.
- Other ad hoc transaction duties assigned.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Degree or relevant qualifications in Insurance/ Law/ Finance/ Actuarial Science or related fields with at least 2 years' experience working in a similar industry
How to Apply
- Computer Skills (especially in Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Interpersonal Skills in English (both written and oral)
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to multitask
- Able to think out of the box
- Must possess a creative mind
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.