Manager, Customer Channel Engagement and Financial Analyst
HLB is embarking on a comprehensive multi-year regional BIG DATA and Analytics transformational
journey encompassing products, channels and services across the different markets. We are looking for people with decision science and modelling analytics experience to lead different initiatives focused on improving decision management and revenue enhancement across various consumer banking products and channel. Functional
- Provide analytical leadership to the team to identify sales growth opportunities and develop strategies towards profitability.
- Perform advanced analytics to support the teams across acquisition and portfolio management.
- Develop and identify effective portfolio actions based on customers' revenue, profitability, transactional behavior and engagement with bank.
- Coordinate key initiatives and manage business relationships with key business partners in Product, Channel, Operations and Finance.
- Participate in the development and application of scorecards, pricing elasticity models, propensity models, CHAID analysis, cluster and regression statistical tools on different initiatives; including self-learning and responsive algorithms (machine learning).
- Train team members as needed on analytic processes, tools and problem solving.
- To work closely with their peers in the department on analytic, campaign and reporting requirements to meet the Bank's strategic and tactical KPIs.
- Lead a medium sized team consisting of senior and junior analysts to generate regular and ad-hoc reports and campaigns
- Train and coach the team to reach optimum efficiency in terms of productivity, accuracy and timeliness
- Implement process improvements for productivity and timeliness
- Key controller of the Bank's Customer Contact Policy to safeguard the private information of customers
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT, Actuarial studies, Banking/Finance/Economics, Business, Marketing, Mathematics/Statistics or related disciplines
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, SQL and MS Excel, Data warehouse and enterprise BI solutions such as Tableau
- Knowledge and previous experience with statistical modelling such as decision tree tools like CHAID or Logistic Regression is highly desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- At least 5-10 years of relevant working experience
- Exposure to project management and operation set-up
- Have performed reporting function in the capacity of creator / designer and/or execution
- Marketing or Sales Campaign design, creation and reporting
- Knowledge in Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics will be added advantage
Coding skills in SAS or SQL; or in other BI and statistical programs