Manager, Business Information Security Officer (BISO)
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
Launched in Malaysia on 29 June 2019, FWD Takaful Berhad (Company No. 200601011780 ) is FWD Group's inaugural Takaful business - a partnership between FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (an FWD Group company), JAB Capital Berhad and Employee Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (EPF).
If you are looking for a career which can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey!
•\tInformation Security Manager for FWD Malaysia Business Unit, reporting to Business Information Security Officer.
•\tCoordinate IT Security function for the Business Unit, leveraging IT Team members, Group IT Security Shared Services and vendors for security initiatives.
•\tEnsure FWD Policies and Standards compliance within the Business Unit. Register any exceptions or deviations and manage resolution plans.
•\tEnsure IT projects and IT software development lifecycle include security by design and go through the required IT Security tollgates.
•\tCoordinate Security Awareness for the Business Unit and its IT Teams.
•\tSupport and evaluate local Business or IT needs with the involvement of Group IT Security SMEs, when required.
•\tCoordinate Group IT Security Initiatives rollout in country.
•\tSupport the preparation of IT Security Metrics and Risk Mapping, along with the resolution of deficiencies identified on those Metrics.
•\tCollaborate with Group Cyber Incident Response on any potential identified incidents that may involve the Business Unit. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Support Business IT Security, with the support of the local IT Team, IT Security Teams, and Group IT Security.
- Define and maintain a Local Business Unit IT Security Program, to perform continuous improvement on the Business Unit security posture.
- Coordinate local Business Unit IT Security Initiatives and Projects definition and implementation, selection of solutions and architecture, as well as define operations framework and its continuous improvement.
- Coordinate Group IT Security Initiatives rollout in the country.
- Support the preparation of IT Security Metrics and Risk Mapping, along with the resolution of deficiencies identified on those Metrics.
- Drive awareness and support to Group IT Security, Group IT, and the Business Unit IT, to understand the IT Security Solutions and Processes, as well as their implications across the organization.
- Work closely with the senior stakeholders of IT and Group Security through tracking and reporting function, to ensure regular updates to management on the IT Security Program and risks.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Minimum 6 years working experience in IT Security role, preferably in Financial Institution.
- Certification on CISM / CISSP / CRISC is preferred.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Excellent knowledge in overall IT Security domains.
- Experience in multicultural virtual/distributed team coordination and communication.
- Ability to define, prioritize and execute the process in a precise and structured manner.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Insurance Business general knowledge