Aon is currently recruiting a Manager (Health and Benefits) to join our team in Malaysia . About Aon
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results. Responsibilities: Client Management :
- Assist superior in providing professional advice to clients in the Health & Benefits department by handling routine enquiries and transactions
- Assist in preparing renewal reports/proposals which include underwriting specifications and insurance summaries
- Follow-up on outstanding broking matters on a timely basis
- Review the quotes received from insurers in preparation of renewal reports/proposals
- Review coverage summary to be submitted to insurers for accuracy during quotation exercise and confirmation of placement
- Monitor and follow-up on policies and endorsements issuance with insurer and preparing advice for billings.
- Ensure accuracy of the policies and endorsements as per clients' advice.
- Check and ensure accuracy of medical cards and documents received from insurers.
- Consistently check accuracy of the invoices against insurer's billing
- Ensure all deferment/medical requirements are followed through until completion.
- Assist in ensuring credit control are up-to-date and follow-up with clients on premium payment
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and regulations.
Requirements: Education & Qualifications/ Ex
- Ensure clients' data and information is accurate and updated on timely manner.
- Ensure all clients' and insurer documentation and correspondences are kept in the designated file/folder for future reference.
- Ensure accuracy on the invoicing and documentation for clients and insurers.
- Ensure all documentation is sent to the clients on timely manner according to the guidelines.
pe cted Experiences: -
Diploma / Degree in Business Admin/Insurance or related field
- Professional qualification either in MII or CII (e.g. DMII, AMII, Dip CII or ACII)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related field Skills & Knowledge: -
Computer Skills (especially in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Communication skill in English (both written & oral)
- Pleasant personality How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.