Job Description: About DXC Technology:
We are a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
The Managed Infrastructure Security Services Manager is responsible for the management of the Infrastructure Security services. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Desired:
- Acts as the capability leader for Infrastructure Security Services
- Responsible for building service capabilities and service offering growth strategy
- Acts as the people manager for Infrastructure Security Services personnel
- Accountable for organizational performance and human capital management
- Responsible for tactical planning, leadership, organization, and governance, acts as the decision-maker for matters relating to the Infrastructure Security Services function
- Responsible for business development, assisting the Head of Security Delivery with aligned activities
- Manages Security Engineering operations to ensure that Service Level Objectives (SLOs) are met. Creates, implements, and monitors Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plans to improve organizational performance for the Security Engineering function
- Acts as a point of contact for functional and hierarchical escalations. Investigates and resolves matters impacting Infrastructure Security service delivery. Acts as a technical manager capable of assisting Infrastructure Security personnel with highly complex technical and process issues, and as a mentor with the proficiency of a Senior Security engineer with general proficiency across the technologies and service delivery tools in scope to coach Infrastructure Security personnel with the goal of improving their proficiency
- Manages the continuous improvement of Infrastructure Security Services personnel
- Implements and monitors business processes of moderate complexity, and where necessary, creates them to effect optimization and improvements to organizational performance, human capital management for the Infrastructure Security function
- Coordinates and communicates with other managers to leverage resources, facilitate interoperation with external functions, and discuss solutions to problems. Establishes processes to facilitate communications between Infrastructure Security team and external functions
- Manages human capital management for the Infrastructure Security function. Selects new employees. Responsible for administrative tasks such as time sheet and claims approval. Trains and evaluates existing employees to improve their performance and foster their professional development. Addresses performance and other personnel issues in coordination with Country Human Resources (HR). Motivates employees and fosters team morale through a variety of non-compensatory measures, in accordance with allocated budget and company policy
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May hold Master's or advanced degree in related field.
- Typically 8+ years of experience in Cyber Security
- 2+ years experience in management capacity in Cyber Security
- Experience handling the following technologies: Endpoint Detection Response, Network Security, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Security, XDR
Typical skills include:
Our Culture and Benefits
- Workforce management/development
- Influencing Others Customer/Vendor Management, escalation management, customer relationship-building.
- Knowledge of Corporate capabilities and outsourcing industry norms.
- Business Analysis and Business Planning.
- General Financial Management/cost management.
- General Project Management.
- In-depth understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
DXC is committed to building better futures for our customers, colleagues, environment, and communities. We take care of each other and foster a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship. We put this to action developing and implementing societal initiatives within our Social Impact Practice. #WeAreDXC
Our "people first" philosophy means we offer competitive remuneration, benefits, training and career opportunities that reflect our commitment to improving the lives of our employees, and the communities in which we live and work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
DXC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we welcome submissions from people from all walks of life. We celebrate our diversity and recognize it is the unique contributions of our people that give us our edge. We stand by the 'bring your whole-self to work' philosophy. It is our inclusive culture that powers our results, and our company grows only if our people grow.