- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citigroup Transaction Services (M) Sdn Bhd
- 21 Mar 18
MY CTSM KL - Metrics Team Lead
MY CTSM KL - Metrics Team Lead
- Primary Location: Malaysia,Wilayah Persekutuan,Kuala Lumpur
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Worksharing
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18010116
Plan and execute for an effective change management process related to the development and analysis of Performance Metrics for the purpose of enabling the AML Monitoring and Investigation Management Team and Compliance Stakeholders to
- Resource and Plan for Opportunities and Risk Management Actions
- Evaluate and Assess Impact of Changes overall Objectives
- Make the necessary changes to prevent or correct variances to Plan.
- Highlight and escalate for Decision and Action where there are unanticipated Risks or Opportunities.
One of the functions of the Regional Business Office is to ensure performance metrics are reported accurately in a timely manner and appropriately presented for management and stakeholder oversight of the Monitoring & Investigations Hubs.
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Monitoring and Investigations function is required to ensure the senior management of Citi AML and its stakeholders are appropriately informed of the performance of the Hub and of any performance indicators on risk and control concerns that may arise during the course of the day-to-day operations of the M&I Regional and Country Hubs.
- Review promptly with Team Members to plan and implement change requirement in Team processes to ensure uninterrupted effective Performance Monitoring by Compliance and other Business Stakeholders.
- Evaluate impact of changes on existing reporting and operation areas such as Capacity Planning and Customer Charge-out and engagement in Governance Forums by working with relevant Cross Functional Managers.
- Plan and resource for any M&I initiated project activities and review deliverables to evaluate impact to existing Business Office processes or deliverable commitments.
- Work with Metrics Manager and Department Head to determine relevance and prepare for communication to Senior management and Global and Regional partners on any potential change requirements or definitions in the performance metrics.
- Work within the Metrics Reporting Governance Framework to ensure Global consistency in determining, investigating and resolving operation performance risk.
- Prepare the documentation and monitor the change control process that generates KPIs and KRIs to ensure accurate analysis, appropriate management approval and potential Risk Mitigation actions are in place.
- Follow through with relevant parties such as Production Support and Technology and Global Metrics for resolution of any issue/discrepancy noted on reporting accuracy or data quality and escalate delays or variances to Plan.
- Perform supervisory review of trending of SLA and other Performance indicator metrics from both KL Regional Hub and Country Hubs, as and when required.
- Evaluate impact of any issues identified and work with cross functional Managers to mitigate any risk associated with accuracy or timeliness of metrics reporting
- Define, design and develop appropriate metrics for measuring the processes in the Monitoring Hub to ensure effective Monitoring by Compliance and other Business Stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be engaged in the definition of key performance indicators used to measure and identify potential concerns.
- Work with Teams in other Regions for consistency and standardization in the organization
- Work with Cross Functional Managers to identify and resolve issues as part of change management.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an operations support area.
- Minimum 2 Years working experience in a Financial Institution or supporting End Users in a FI is required.
- Intermediate level with Microsoft office Tools such as Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
- Excellent Analytical ability with conceptual understanding of how metrics relate to processes.
- Expertise in one or more Business Intelligence reporting Tool required.
- Degree Holder, preferably in Financials, Actuarial, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- Determination and discipline in executing to a Plan and meeting objectives.
- Works effectively in a cross functional environment and is committed to process improvement and quality deliverables.
- Prioritizes communication as the key to any effective Transition.