Manage end-to-end project delivery for Master data management program for green field implementation
- Develop program roadmap, including its various phases, objectives and risk mitigation.
- Define program governance and coordinate the underlying projects and their interdependencies.
- Lead the program throughout the program life cycle and ensure objectives of program are achieved.
- Ensure quality of program delivery.
- Provide overall program status report (including risks and mitigations) to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with Build and Integration Lead, Test Lead, Data Lead and MDM SME/Consultant to ensure all integration issues are discussed.
- Work and co ordinate with the Enterprise IT team and the Business applications team to resolve roadblocks and resolve conflicts.
- Above 12 years of experience with majority being master data management solutions.
- Knowledge with Informatica MDM or relevant MDM tool is a must.
- Advantage if having worked with Oil & gas industry solutions.
- Have knowledge data quality engagements and exposure to data quality management tools.
- Experience with working in client managed environments.
- Ready to work out of Malaysia for the duration of the engagement.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 27 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.