Manage end-to-end build/development, which includes the following key responsibilities.
- Create development master schedule and plan, which includes integration to dependent systems.
- Conduct development status and quality review with development team.
- Manage all development and unit testing activities in accordance to development master schedule.
- Manage all development documentation, e.g. technical specifications.
- Manage defects, including identify any potential defects and dependencies, as well as prioritisation of defects based on severity.
- Perform bug fixes and manage re-testing and re-deployment activities.
- Work with COMPANY's team to ensure development is delivered as per overall project timeline, and any necessary action are carried out by respective parties.
- Coordinate and work with other project leads (build, test, integration, etc.) within the project to ensure overall project timeline is adhered to.
- Above five (5) years of working experience in system implementation and integration.
- Have undertaken five (5) or more full cycle of system implementation and/or integration for medium to large projects, preferably in an SAP landscape.
- Have experience with system integration to middleware, namely EAI and API.
- Have experience with system integration to Active Directory.
- Ability to work onsite for the expected duration of the work.
- Preferably have experience in MDM project implementation in similar industry.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 27 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.