- Responsible for development / enhancement / maintenance of various applications according to business needs and requirements
- Responsible for mentoring the junior staffs.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting and analyzing requirements to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solutions.
- Min 1-2 years of experience in applications development.
- Experience in insurance is an added advantage.
- COBOL/400 Programming
- IBM As/400 I series
- As/400 Control Language
- CSC SMART/400
- CSC AS/400 Insurance System
- CSC FSU/400
- AS/400 work query
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal relationship with superiors and peers
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 30 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.