About the Role
As a Technical Lead, you will be part of a dynamic team where you will be working closely with other Tech Leads to drive & lead the design and implementation of DMP of Data Hub & Lake. You will be driving technical implementation roadmap with the Cluster Tech Lead. Furthermore, you will be involved in developing data flows interacting with various systems using various protocols as well as Data computation, aggregation, transformation will be part the core delivery. As we are building a data management platform as part of Swift's strategy to enable frictionless transaction, you together with our dynamic team of professionals using up-to-date technologies will be delivering data management features and capabilities managing & delivering data across different business practices internally and externally. You will develop the platform that are based on industries best practices, standards and governance framework that are robust, scalable & performant as well as ensuring high data quality and data integrity.
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals to be part of a new team working on Data Management Platform under the Data & Analytic Tribe. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Proven strong experience in Data Engineering and Software Development Practices
- Hands-on experience with Big data stack: Apache NiFi, Apache Spark, Kafka, Air Flow, Hadoop, Hive, Ranger is a strong advantage
- Hands-on experience with AWS managed services such as Amazon Kinesis, MSK, Redshift, Google Bigquery,S3 is a plus.
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL: SQL, PL/SQL, GraphDB
- Strong understanding advanced security concepts and implementation: SSL, PKI, LIT, OWASP, encryption and masking
- Strong understanding of Identity & Access management, Authentication & Authorization : LDAP, Active Directory, Radius, federation, SAML
- Strong understanding in networking concepts: TCP/IP, VPN, reverse proxies, firewalls
- Experience with CICD development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git
- Experience with scripting language, primarily Unix Shell, Perl, Python
- Experience with Virtualization concepts and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Open-Shift, Kubernetes
- Experience in systems architecture: TOGAF, ITIL, UML, storage and resiliency concepts
- Having expertise in manual & automation testing
- Practical working experience in an Agile development (scrum) context
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Knows or wants to learn how to translate business problems into software & technical requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, goals and deadlines driven environment
- Passionate about change & improvement and constant challenge the status quo.
- At least 10+ years' of relevant experience and at least last 5 years working as a Technical Lead
- University degree in computer science or related Engineering discipline
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Team player, experience working in a multicultural environment
- Able to lead, coach and groom junior team members
To know the team better, you may review some of the team members LinkedIn profile:
What we offer
- Elizalde Esteban - Chapter Lead - DevOps Engineering (Hiring Manager)
- Hai Dong Nguyen - Chapter Lead/Tech Lead
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.