- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose solutions to these problems.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Proficient in Java, spring boot, hibernate with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, Microservices, AWS, GCP and RESTful services.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Analyze and perform evaluation on defect raised by user to further advice.
- Provide support for SIT/ UAT.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 11 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.