- Good Cantonese & English communication.
- 8+ years professional experience in the design of complex projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams
- Advanced designing APIs and creating RESTful microservices
- Advanced experience & knowledge of cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Alicloud, etc...).
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- Advanced with hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT. Experience using Puppet/Chef/Saltstack/Ansible is a plus
- Advanced or exposure to Domain-Driven Design principles.
- Solid understanding of SLDC's, Common development practices, Agile, and Lean principles
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Proactive, organized, and able to priorities tasks.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Leverage your love of Cloud computing/APIs/java skills to design and build customer applications
- Understand requirements and convert to technical requirement. Capture non-function requirement as appropriate.
- Build on your knowledge of horizontally, e.g. BI / Data, Mobile etc
- Harness your DevOps skills to automate your service deployments so they're fully repeatable.
- Profile and performance tune your work to ensure we deliver the fastest web experience to all customers across the region
- Review teammates technical designs, code and tests to keep the entire team focused on being the best they can be
- Partner with other architects and teams to ensure the whole customer tech eco-system are well designed / deployed
- Participate in design sessions, implementation plans, resolve technical issues, review code and provide feedback
- Build and maintain simple and intuitive APIs' for team
- Encourage innovation with new technologies and elegant solutions
- Advocate technical direction, define best practices and principles
- Onboard new team members
- Ensure successful quality software with emphasis in these areas:
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Oct 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.