- Java/Spring Boot development
- PA/A level (Minimum 3-6 year experience in application developer position).
- Experienced in Java Spring Boot, J2EE, RESTful web-service, automation testing and performance tuning will be an added advantage.
- Translate application design and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable application coding.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, propose solutions to these problems.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Proficient in Java backend.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Analyse and perform evaluation on defect raised by user to further advice.
- Provide support for SIT/UAT.
- Ability to work in fast paced, team-oriented environment with minimum direction and management oversight.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Develop documentation as appropriate requirements.
- Good knowledge in front-end development skills and experience.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 30 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.