About the Role
TheÂ MyStandards KL Team is looking for highly skilled and motivated candidateto join the team. As a Senior Developer/System Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals using up-to-date technologies and applying agile software developments practices. Under the guidance of a team leader, you will participate in building and/or evolving software components of medium to high complexity from end to end. Given the mission critical nature of our business, strong emphasis is placed on quality, security, availability, resiliency, scalability, performance, and system resources consumption. It is expected that suitable candidates adhere to a structured development approach and will actively contribute to delivering highest quality software. Responsabilities
As a Developer/System Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals using up-to-date technologies and applying agile software developments and delivery practices.
You will actively participate in the whole cycle of development of new user stories: requirements review, solution design, implementation, testing plan and development testing.
Understanding problems, solutions and ensuring the overall consistency of the software will be one of your primary objectives.
You will share team commitments and own some parts of those solutions.
You will perform software delivery tasks (builds, installation of release on test environments, etc).
Our solution can always get better! You will take any opportunity to improve the way we work, the tools we use and the software we produce. Qualifications
- Master Degree in Computer Science (Software Engineering) with 7+ years' experience in a software development role.
- Although you will primarily contribute to server-side code (Java), you are not afraid to learn and contribute to front-end side.
- Quality-oriented: you know that delivering production-ready software takes more than committing code.
- Agile mindset: You like to learn and continuously improve the way we work
- Appetite for the business: you like technology and you love to use it to create solutions to help your customers.
- Team-oriented: you take pride from team achievements and are ready to support and be supported by your team-mates.
- Very good communication skills, including remote meeting setups.
- Curious, eager to learn and to educate others.
What we offer
- Java: Excellent
- Test automation: Excellent
- XML: Excellent
- Oracle/SQL: Basic
- REST: Good
- Unix/Linux: Good
- English: Excellent
- Knowledge of FIN or ISO20022 standard a plus
- Challenging and exiciting projects
- Startup like environment
- Training and Development
- Flexi Benfit
- Work life balance
- Friendly team Company & department description
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,800 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardized financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. SWIFT also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. SWIFT is headquartered in Belgium and has over 24 offices worldwide. In 2015 SWIFT processed more than 6.1 billion FIN messages.
We are looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals to be part of a new team working on a new SWIFT product offering under the MyStandards Team.