About the Role
The Customer Data Collections department fulfills customer onboarding and related due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) activities.
As a part of the data collection project to feed our central Swift Know Your Customer Registry, we have our KYC Operations team based in Malaysia, Belgium, USA & Netherlands. Basic information on all banks worldwide (eg: banking license, names of board directors, certificate of incorporation, etc.) will be collected and validated. Banks could then use this KYC Registry while doing their KYC/due diligence process on their counterparts.
We are a dynamic group looking to continuously improve the customer experience of our services by meeting and anticipating the client needs. Great Team spirit, customer centricity and Continuous Improvement mindset are key elements you need, to fit in the team. In this context, we are looking for a dynamic candidate to reinforce our Customer Experience division! What to Expect:
What will make you successful:
- Data collection and validation process to feed our central Know Your Customer Registry.
- Providing assistance to our KYC Registry customers, during setting up respective roles, data contribution reconfirmation phases.
- Due diligence activities (user risk monitoring and compliance re-verification process) for existing customers
- Ensuring proper implementation of the KYC Registry guidelines.
Note: Proper training will be provided. Additional Info:
- Fluent in English, proficient in foreign languages will be an added advantage.
- Background in Communication, Business, Finance,Data Analysis and Statistics
- Stress resistance and ability to work independently.
- Good analytical and communicating skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset is a must as is customer orientation.
- Dynamic, motivated, flexible, structured, and well-organized candidate.
- Self-driven wanting to make things happen.
- Customer focused and able to establish and maintain warm & supportive interpersonal relationships with internal and external customers.
- Team player, who shares problems and solutions, pro-actively offers to help others.
- Able to start November 2023 onwards.
Diversity & Inclusion at Swift:
We see diversity and inclusion as more than just policies and practices. We believe the richness of our global workforce delivers new insights that contribute considerable business value.
As such, Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of who we are as a company. We strive to create an inclusive environment that allows our employees to grow, develop and reach their full potential by granting equal opportunity to all and encourage a diversity of thought and ideas to the benefit of all. Thus, allowing anyone to be involved, respected, and connected regardless of their differences.
You may like to know the team better, get insights on how it is to work at Swift, our company culture and values. Connect with us on LinkedIn:
Narresh SUKUMARAN Associate Manager Technical Services & Support
Aisyah NORMADI , Associate HR Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.