Internship - Data Analyst (6 months)
About the Role
In line with policies/procedures and under close supervision of a more senior market analyst, to assist in the collection and analysis of market data, the maintenance of the data warehouse and the preparation of traffic reports. What to expect?
What will make you successful? Education
- You will conduct basic market research under the leadership of more senior market analysts.
- You will assist in meetings with internal and/or external representatives to collect market data and relevant information.
- You will gather data from internal and external sources.
- You will assist in the preparation and distribution of database reports.
- You will set up and maintain records in the prospect database.
- University degree in Computer Science/Statistics or equivalent.
Note: Please indicate your internship availability. Competency Profile 1) Takes Accountability for Delivering Results
- Data visualization, Excel & dashboard building skills.
- Scripting skill (E.g. R language, Python and/or Tableau)
- Strong communication skill
2) Demonstrates Operational Excellence
- Makes choices and decisions based on established practices and precedents; delivers results by overcoming a range of obstacles and issues and where timing may be critical.
3) Expands Knowledge
- Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy.
4) Communicates Effectively
- Displays openness and willingness to learn new skills and ways of working, including seeking out diverse assignments to enhance learning; shares new findings with others.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team.
- Communicates effectively across a range of practical and operational issues; adjusts personal communication style to fit intended audience; listens to and respects other people's points of view.
Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Ken Fong - Hiring Manager
Lai Cheng - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.