Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) - Japanese Language
- Well versed in English and Japanese
- Need to get qualified in IQA process and minimum of Two major products
- Achieves assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Participates in internal calibration sessions and Gauge variance session with the team
- Work well with others in a team-oriented environment and to gain their cooperation
- Ability to work on daily and weekly special projects
- Meet the set business targets
- Coach, mentor and share feedback to the trainees/ team by doing P2P auditing the cases that are processed by IQAs
- Participating in team huddles
- Ensure daily productivity and quality metrics are met/exceeded
- Supporting in process improvement projects for all the products that we support
- Minimum qualification - Graduate in any discipline
- Ability to handle heavy data related assignments. Ability to multitask based in priorities
- 3 to 4 yrs of work experience in Quality/Operations BPS/ ITeS in a backend process with excellent command data centric assignments
- Should have Quality related experience
- Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Presentation and MS Excel
- Experience working with large volumes of data
- Strong communication skills - ability to work closely with internal staffing client
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Should have great networking and rapport building skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with senior management executives
- Detail oriented to ensure accurate issue tracking and reporting.