About the Role
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 11,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. SWIFT enables its users to exchange automated, standardized financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies.
SWIFT is offering professional services to help ease the adoption and integration of its solutions. In this context, the Professional Services team in the APAC Region is hiring an Integration Specialist to work hands-on with customers to integrate SWIFT Solutions and SWIFT Products. Within the Professional Services Integration Teams, we design, develop and deliver bespoke and community based software components to our members and customers in the Financial Industry with the main goal of connecting their local infrastructure to the SWIFT ecosystem.
As Integration Engineer, you combine excellent software implementation skills, with a strong analytical mindset and a wide range of soft skills to deliver small to medium-sized customized software projects to SWIFT customers in the financial industry. What to expect
What makes you successful
- Develop software, systems and infrastructure in support of integration activities, within estimated timelines derived from accurate and qualified work estimates and plans.
- Perform code and project quality review for customer delivery.
- Work in a team environments to deliver quality solution accordingly.
- Report progress, activities and status on projects, liaise with Service Partners who are leveraged to deliver technical implementation in close collaboration with the Professional Services team.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration and future industry trends.
- A University degree in Business Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2 to 4 years experience in software development.
- Knowledge of Java or another object-oriented development language and willingness to learn Java
- Experience in Java development frameworks (e.g. Spring/Spring Boot, Apache Karaf, Apache Camel, Apache CXF or similar) and knowledge of integration patterns is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience with APIs, Databases, XML, Message Queueing, or other integration protocols and methods is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience with source control systems, testing frameworks, containerization technology, and other DevOps tools (Maven, Jenkins) is a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Network protocols & Security: SSL/TLS, HTTP/S, JMS, MQ, Message integrity is a plus but not mandatory
- Prior experience with Middleware / Application servers (e.g. WebSphere MQ, JBoss Server, JBoss Fuse, WebLogic) but not mandatory.
- Experience with development methodologies (formal and agile), procedures and technologies especially prototyping, component and services architectures.
- Ability to contribute in a remote/distributed team environment and deliver under pressure and time constraints.
- Attention to detail with strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Customer orientation and prior customer relationship experience and skills are a plus.
- Good communication skills (fluent in English, written and spoken): ability to present and articulate thoughts and ideas and ability to document work and design artifacts in prose and diagrams.
- Strong desire to learn new things and to solve problems.
- Prior experience working with Git, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket is a strong asset.
Additional Job Description
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Sam Thung Lead Integration Services APAC
Natasya Rosli Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.