Insurance Specialist Manager (Klang Valley)
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team in the role of Insurance Specialist Manager
working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. Principal Responsibilities:
In this role, the Insurance Specialist Manager works with network managers to improve the Premier relationship managers (RM) capability and performance. Joint appointment, portfolio review and training/coaching remains as one of the core responsibilities of network managers, the Insurance Specialist Manager supplements the capacity and capability of network managers to assist in developing RMs that are able to provide an outstanding customer experience to our valued Premier clients. Insurance Specialist Manager to focus on supporting the on-boarding and development of new RMs and improving the productivity of our core RMs. Specialists work closely with RM line managers and the coaching focuses on or multiple subjects eg. Product and need positioning, handling objections, sales activities, sales process, financial planning, portfolio management, clients skills and etc.
- Build a sustainable Premier and wealth sales force and significantly improve the productivity with the sales force by working closely with network managers to provide superior joint appointment, portfolio review and training/coaching supports to RMs
- Support RMs in improving client's satisfaction, sales quality, relevant product penetration, and deepening the clients' relationship with HSBC while ensuring we maintain a profitable scale and revenue per client.
- Provide technical support in area of expertise.
- Support network managers in communicating Premier and Wealth strategy while assisting RM to achieve need fulfilment , participation and productivity in insurance needs space.
- Work with network managers in facilitating sharing of best practices, monitoring and supporting the development of business and financial performance of the team.
- Drive market leading standard for conduct and control, in line with HSBC values.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Licensed with PCE and CEILI.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely with Management and Relationship Manager in driving, monitoring, guiding and strategies business planning.
- Organising, developing and leading Bancassurance businesses strategies for region/branches under care.
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, fast learner, a team player, driven and able to work independently.
- Required language(s) English, Bahasa Malaysia and any other languages are an advantage.