- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders.
- Attitude towards problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows using Informatica 10.x & above.
- Knowledge on Informatica B2B (DT & DX).
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and PLSQL.
- Create UNIX shell scripts for ETL purpose.
- Control-M Scheduling tool is desirable.
- Able to handle code promotion & deployment activities.
- Exposure to Change Management using Tools like JIRA
- Understanding to concepts of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall & Agile is desirable.
- ETL Tool - Informatica 10.x & above
- Informatica B2B
- Oracle Database + SQL/PLSQL.
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Banking Domain Knowledge
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 02 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.