What we do
At Coda, we break down barriers between publishers and their audiences by thinking outside of the app. Coda is trusted by 300+ top digital content publishers - including industry giants Activision Blizzard, Bigo, Electronic Arts, Riot Games, and Zynga - to grow revenue, profit margins, and customer engagement in 60+ markets with ease. For publishers, this means less lift, more players and more payers. For players, Coda's solutions allow them to pay for play their way.
Our winning formula? A laser-focused, pragmatic attitude coupled with an unwavering commitment to excellence. We are customer-centric, creative, and solution-oriented, always delivering to our users the top-tier entertainment content they want at competitive prices.
If you're ambitious, bold and ready to take your career to the next level, get in touch! Engineering - Technology at Coda
At Coda, our goal is to make our mark in the high-volume payments and e-commerce industry - and we are levelling up fast. To stay in stride with the dynamic environment, we focus on building robust, distributed systems that can effortlessly handle traffic spikes. Moreover, our ambitious roadmap necessitates innovative tools to streamline the development lifecycle and sustain our swift momentum.
We place great value on balancing teamwork with individual autonomy, allowing our teams to make the most of modern cloud infrastructure. Our tech stack is solidly based on AWS cloud, with a keen interest in infrastructure-as-code and the creation of new microservices via the Quarkus framework. Our toolbox includes JSON and GRPC, multiple data storage integrations, queues, OpenTelemetry, and more.
But what truly defines us? It's our incredible team. We hire top talent and give them the freedom to push Coda's technology and products to exciting new levels. We believe that genius can strike anywhere, so we promote ownership and cultivate a servant leadership culture that lets engineers take the reins on features. Responsibilities
- Lead all incident workflow to manage all incidents to ensure security and resiliency for business continuity
- Build and lead the incident management framework with a set of required processes to ensure that all incidents are handled and managed in accordance with policies.
- Own the incident management policy and incident metrics for incident classifications, severity, impact, status, notification periods to external bodies.
- Define the different escalation workflows based on different types of incidents and the stakeholders involved in each workflow.
- Ensure that the performance of each incident is owned by the respective system or business areas and meets the service level agreements defined by key publishers, merchants and distributors.
- Ensure the root cause analysis for each incident is identified and identify the corrective actions taken to reduce likelihood of repeat incidents.
- Track and follow through all incidents, especially critical incidents to completion to identify any technical inadequacies or process gaps.
- Lead the documentation of all incident reports with inputs from different stakeholders and based on requirements from regulatory, compliance, privacy authorities and other parties
- Build the problem management process in support of the incident management process by identifying recurring incidents and
- Improve the current change management process for emergency change requests, risk and impact analysis, approval workflows and rollback plans to ensure stability of the production environment.
- Improve the current release management process to ensure traceability and integrity of deployments, segregation of duties between developer and infrastructure teams, across different environments
- Constantly work with engineering and other teams to improve monitoring and alerting systems to reduce time to react and time to recover
Working at Coda
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in incident and IT service management
- Familiarity with ITIL, COBIT, ISO-27001 frameworks and standards
- Knowledge in Scrum vs Kanban agile methodology is a plus.
- Have strong people and project management skills, able to work across different functional teams and stakeholders at varying levels
- Experienced within a fintech company is a plus.
- Data and metrics-driven approach
Joining the Coda team means diving into a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting world. With Codans spread across over 30 countries around the world, our highly collaborative environment breaks down time zones and cultural barriers, empowering you to chase innovative ideas, contribute to Coda's growth, and make a lasting impact.
If you have a passion for pushing boundaries, and thrive on continuous improvement through experimentation, we'd love to hear from you! Our Perks* WFH Support
: Get a monthly allowance to cover your work-from-home expenses and keep you connected. Wellness Boost
: Stay healthy with resources for physical and mental well-being with our flexible benefits and Employee Assistance Program - because you matter! Customized Benefits
: Tailor your benefits with our flexible plan. Growth Opportunities
: Unlock your potential through clear progression paths. Skill Development
: Access training resources to fuel your personal and professional growth. Volunteer Time Off
: Enjoy paid time off to make a difference in the world through volunteering. Family Care
: Take advantage of paid Family Care Leave to bond with your family, while our selected Flexible Benefits also cater to your family's needs.
*Benefits are reviewed and updated on a yearly basis
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, embracing the unique qualities of every individual, regardless of gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected classes. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
Due to the large number of exceptional applications we receive, we can only reach out to shortlisted candidates. If you don't hear from us, rest assured there may be another opportunity at Coda that aligns better with your unique abilities. Remember to check our Careers Page for more exciting job openings!