Accountable to build, implement and operate IT solutions, based on various vibrant technologies (Cloud Azure, virtualization, container, JEE based middleware, API gateway, APM and big data). Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in a system operation, application support or consulting role, with a focus on system/application server support & administration.
- Experienced in delivery a complete solution on Azure; Knowledge of monitoring Azure services.
- Experienced in Azure Security best practices and implementation
- Experienced in Linux/Wintel sysadmin, skilled at troubleshooting system or network issues.
- Nice to have: Experience with Ansible, Terraform or similar tools like Puppet or Chef.
- Nice to have: Experience with Kubernetes or Docker-based containers platform.
- Extensive technical experiences with middleware and JAVA based application development are great to have.
- Serve as a key technical engineering resource for digital projects, including the new cloud brokering initiatives, cloud migration, system expansion, system refits, and cloud integrations with new and existing systems.
- Design and implement new solutions, services, systems and capabilities to enable Fast IT.
- Serve as the day-to-day operational of OpenShift and Azure platforms running Java, Node.JS and Python applications with more focus on Azure related technologies.
- Help maintain team documentation on processes, how-to and technical information.
- Provide on-call coverage during working hours as part of a rotation, as well as periodic rostered weekend on-call support; Travel occasionally to other offices in Asia region.
- Establish and recommend policies on system use and services; Help define offerings, KPIs, monitoring, and overall management of the services.
- Support BAU activities on maintaining cloud-systems availability and up-keep: Setup/Deployment, Change Management, Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Incident resolution. And provide KPI, system performance report, capacity management review and consumption/utilization reports.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 20 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.