Head of Insurance Risk (GI)
- Very Competitive
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 14 Feb 19
Seeking experienced GI Actuaries who wants a step-up role within an Insurance Risk team in Malaysia. Candidate should have 7+ years of solid GI experience, with relevant Risk Management understanding. Incumbent will plan and drive the strategic directions to develop, improve and implement group risk management frameworks, policies, guidelines/procedures, methodologies and reporting in alignment with the business objectives.
- To drive the development of risk analytics and models in accessing Etiqa's underwriting performance.
- To drive the implementation, deployment and revision of Reinsurance Framework within the organization; and monitor underwriting performance of the ceded risks.
- To assess and review the development of new/enhanced products, frameworks and market developments
- To evaluate the Stress Test results for the Life and General conventional and Takaful entities in terms of underwriting and insurance risk.
- To drive the development, analysis and monitoring of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) related to underwriting risks.
- To assess the capital strength of reinsurers; and to maintain/review Reinsurer Approval List (RAL) for general insurance and takaful business.
- To perform local risk management and governance roles