BOS Wealth Management Malaysia Berhad opens doors to new opportunities. Build your career with BOS Wealth Management Malaysia Berhad as a Head of Compliance! At BOS Wealth Management Malaysia Berhad, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Draft and implement Compliance policies and procedures and controls to comply with Group policies and procedures and local regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the compliance department covering both AML and regulatory compliance.
- Provide AML and regulatory advice as a trusted advisor to the Front Office and other business units.
- Continuously review and monitor the compliance risks of the company’s business activities, selling practice and cross-border activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely completion of the Compliance Workplan as agreed with the Global Head of Compliance.
- Ensure satisfactory audit results and timely closure of audit issues and responsiveness to address audit deficiencies.
- Manage turnaround time and avoid backlogs for client onboarding and other compliance monitoring.
- Ensure timely escalation of compliance issues to Global Head of Compliance and local Management.
- Facilitate a culture of compliance and prudent risk taking in the company by promoting ownership of front office as first line of defense for AML, regulatory, suitability and cross-border risk through training and proactive engagement.
- Ensure positive employment engagement and staff development, including develop talent and invest in training to deepen compliance bench strength.
- At least 15 years’ Compliance experience in a financial institution, with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- People management: set goals and evaluate performance of the Team Members.
- Coach, mentor and train Team members.
- Responsible for setting direction for the team.
- Effective communication skills – fluent in English (spoken and written).
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a detailed and updated resume, stating personal particulars, qualifications, current and expected salary. Bumiputra candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.