What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments ("Coda") is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the Financial Times , the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the Straits Times , and a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum .
Reporting to the Senior Global Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving success for your publisher portfolio. On one hand, you will be liaising with game publishers, understanding their titles, collaborating on marketing plans, and negotiating better value from them. On the other hand, you will connect with regional teams to leverage their local marketing expertise in order to deliver effective marketing campaigns. Responsibilities
- Work with the publisher partnerships team to build strong relationships with publisher PICs
- Work with publishers to understand their games, and upcoming in-game event calendars and help negotiate the best value proposition for the regional teams
- Drive success for your publisher portfolio by building strong marketing plans and ensuring delivery through regional teams
- Oversee new title launches, collaborating with regional teams to make sure the launch is managed effectively
- Effectively communicate your marketing plans with the regional teams and the publisher partnership team
- Maintain a record of all marketing placements available along with their media value
- Support the Senior Global Marketing Manager in developing marketing plans for new publisher pitches
- Keep track of progress through weekly internal tracking reports and develop monthly reports for key publishers in your portfolio
- Create monthly case studies from successful campaigns
Working at Coda
- At least 7 years of overall marketing experience with at least two years in a managerial role
- Prior experience working in a global marketing role for a game publisher would be beneficial
- Fluency in Mandarin
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for analytics and the ability to deep dive into marketing funnel metrics
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong creativity, time management, and organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Knowledge of the gaming and digital content business would be beneficial
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we're always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don't give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers - we may have other suitable openings for you.