About the Role
As part of its Technology Platform strategy, Swift is rapidly expanding its ServiceNow implementation to help team work better while eliminating redundancy and inefficiency for the product tribes and our internal customers. In this context, the company is looking for an experienced ServiceNow software engineer to enhance the ServiceNow implementation according to its roadmap.
Together with the squad, you will have the ability to participate in the development of one of the fastest growing offerings in the history of Swift. You work hand in hand with the other developers of your squad to provide the requested functionalities end-to-end. You will receive the necessary support from your chapter lead based in Kuala Lumpur to ensure your success.
Connect today; Let's define the roadmap of our future together by making an impact! What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Work with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high-quality product to our users.
- Analyze problems, develop, propose solutions autonomously and/or collaboratively.
- Design and implement of new product features while also enhancing the existing product suite.
- Build high-quality, clean, scalable, reusable code by enforcing best practices around software engineering architecture and processes (DevOps concepts: automation and testing strategies, etc.)
- Review designs, code, unit test and technical documentation created by other developers.
- Coach colleagues and help promote knowledge-sharing through appropriate medium such as technical documentation, guided handover, webinar, etc.
Diversity & Inclusion at Swift
- The ideal candidate for this position has ServiceNow technical skills and/or domain knowledge (e.g. CMDB, ITSM, ITAM and ITOM) combined with a sense of leadership and responsibility. He/She is able to build partnerships with internal customers and other delivery organizations inside of Swift.
- Minimum 5 years of IT development experience in (preferably) an international setting.
- A proven experience in ServiceNow development or equivalent (scripting, automated testing, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment).
- Familiar with Unix shell and basic Windows administration.
- Experience with CI/CD development & deployment tools (i.e. Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git), SQL (i.e. Relational Database (e.g. Oracle, Postgres), NoSQL Databases (e.g. Elasticsearch)) and cloud technology providers (i.e. AWS) would be an advantage.
- A practical working experience in an Agile development (SCRUM) context.
- A passion for technology and an interest in staying up to date with the latest technology innovations.
- The ability to challenge the status quo (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions.
- A focus on creating or adding value.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and self-motivate.
- Effective communication skills • Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity .
We see diversity and inclusion as more than just policies and practices. We believe the richness of our global workforce delivers new insights that contribute considerable business value.
As such, Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of who we are as a company. We strive to create an inclusive environment that allows our employees to grow, develop and reach their full potential by granting equal opportunity to all and encourage a diversity of thought and ideas to the benefit of all. Thus, allowing anyone to be involved, respected, and connected regardless of their differences.
You may like to know the team better, get insights on how it is to work at Swift, our company culture and values. Connect with us on LinkedIn:
Corentin BLANCHE , ServiceNow Engineering Chapter Lead for Asia-Pacific
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.