About the Role
SWIFT is a member-owned cooperative that provides the communications platform, products and services to connect more than 10,000 banking organizations, securities institutions and corporate customers in over 200 countries and territories. We enables our users to exchange automated, standardized financial information securely and reliably, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating operational inefficiencies. We also brings the financial community together to work collaboratively to shape market practice, define standards and debate issues of mutual interest. Our headquarter is based in Belgium and currently have 24 offices worldwide.
As part of the Order-to-Cash (OTC) stream within Finance Operations, we are actively working towards creating efficient working space, maintaining synergy across different teams and providing good customer experience. There are 3 teams under OTC: Contracts Management team (Ordering), Billing team (Invoicing) and Accounts Receivable (Payment) in which we are frequently work hand-in-hand.
In this context, Contracts Management team is looking for an experience professional to join us in ordering and run all other operational activities together with the team. The team is responsible for all ordering activities that is triggering access to products, services and invoices for all customers worldwide. Some other key activities managed by the team includes: Quotation validation, Customer Master Data, Queries management, Risk and Control analysis, Business knowledge developments, Reconciliations and others. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Perform order processing and complete other BAU activities together with the team
- Oversee and coordinate multiple Operational activities (besides BAU) in prioritization orders
- Review, update and revamp (when needed) procedure documentation to maintain process standardization across different processors and future references
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures to match with audit and revenue assurance requirements
- Perform and build a holistic reporting capabilities within the team on productivity, monthly controls and reconciliations
- Actively providing feedbacks and insights on operations in case of gaps and changes to increase efficiency
- Participate and provide your expertise in discussions with OTC, Centre of Excellence, Business, Sales, Customer experience and others when required
- Participate and provide input during risk and audit annual review
- Work with Manager to determine values and mission including short and long term goals for the team
- Be the management back-up in the absence of the Manager as required
- Promote a positive company culture and encourage top performance while maintaining high morale among the team members
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Ordering operations or OTC stream (preferable in an international setting covering customers worldwide)
- Experience in at least 2 of these tools SAP/PEGA/Salesforce Lightning/CPQ/Confluence to be used in daily operations (like ordering process, quotation validation, workflow execution and documentation)
- Experience in preparing excel reporting (require at least intermediate level) or dashboard building will be useful
- Capable in writing proper step-by-step process documentation for new and change in products
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in analyzing scenarios, performing investigations and providing structured responds on situational basis
- Proven experience as a change ambassador in the previous role, deliver quick wins/ improvements and stay curious on new developments/advancement in the company
- Demonstrated strong capabilities to manage multiple deadlines and work under tight deadlines or ad-hoc conditions (as and when required)
- Strong desire to learn, explore and grow in OTC stream to develop comprehensive E2E understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player to accomplish results, coordinate team operations and working cross-functionality
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly with limited supervision.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Yani Azlishah , Associate Manager Finance
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.