Executive Officer, GO - Private Banking & WMO Operation (PBO - PBCL) MY
- No operational lapses/ errors resulting in monetary & reputable loss.
- No nearly missed incidents during the year.
- To participate and contribute in reducing loss/ penalties by identifying area for improvement or processes.
- Provide support during implementation of project, system enhancement, and re-engineering initiatives to improve efficiencies.
- Contribute in attaining "Satisfactory" rating for audit by regulators such as BNM, SC, Bursa, and GIAD, and ensure no incompliance of transaction.
- Adhere to the Bank's Policies & Procedures, and regulators' guidelines when conducting operations process.
- Achieve zero regulatory breaches/ noncompliance.
- Participate in internal and external audits, and ensure any breaches/losses are reported immediately to superiors.
- Adhere to bank's archival policy with proper safekeeping and record of documents.
- Achieve improvement in department rating at Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey Result and stakeholder's feedback.
- Able to meet all of the agreed SLAs throughout the year by delivering quality services.
- Achieve zero incident of complaints.
- Able to provide excellent services by demonstrating high standard of job professionalize.
- Identify and learn new areas/ products and to take on the new roles and responsible.
- Attend and complete all mandatory training.
- Support Management team in the initiatives undertaken, projects, and risk management.
- Contribute in department's initiatives to reduce cost & expenses.
- Support department's target to achieve Cost over Income Optimization.
- Participate and contribute in improving operational efficiency through automation and process enhancement.
Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (Accounting/Finance/Business/Economics/Financial Engineering) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in regulations and operations of capital market activities.
- Good risk assessment and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point.
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adapt well with changes in technologies and business requirements.
- Meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Good team-player and able to work with minimal supervision.