Executive, Merchant Operation Support
*For internal staff please apply internal transfer via HRMS (https://myhrms.hlbank.my) with the information below: JR Number:
Refer to the above Job Number next to position title Location Code:
MYMHL10000 Department Code:
MY10003518 Designation Code:
- To set up merchant account in Asccend, complete pricing form and assign MID and TID upon merchant application approved.
- Key liaison unit with TPA (ie. Revenue Harvest) to ensure that the selection of card acceptance/wallet MID and TID are provided to facilitate the merchant account set up ie. Alipay, Unionpay.
- To prepare merchant appendix form and obtain stamping from LHDN on merchant agreement upon sign-off by Head of Merchant Acquiring (where applicable).
- To issue and post rejection letter to merchant mailing address for unsuccessful application.
- To raise maintenance form and perform maintenance in Asccend for the below requests:
- Termination of merchant account.
- Additional/Ad-hoc terminal/Function for new or existing outlets.
- Update of merchant account details ie. address, trading name, CA no., others upon requested by merchant or internal party (ie. auditor).
- Revise MDR and waiver of deposit and rental upon approvals from respective authorized approvers.
- Conversion of terminal type upon request from merchant or when terminal is faulty.
- MPOS PIN reset, request for activation code for MPOS users.
- Maintenance of e-commerce merchant account ie. update of trading name, set up admin role, others. send merchant statement via email on daily/weekly/monthly as required by merchant.
- Filing and Admin work. e.g. MIS tracking, batch verification and distribution.
- Ensure no backlog checking and maintenance in own scope and team.
- Able to backup when is needed and no impact to the daily work.
- Able to monitor project or assignment and follow up closely to ensure tasks completed on agreed timeline.
- To carry out any ad-hoc or other duties beside of current responsibility as directed by Management.
- Responsible for achieving the specified TAT service standards and data accuracy improvement within TEAM.
- Escalation in placed when team encountered problem. Such like backlog, critical error and system problem.
- Participate in UAT.