About the Role
In line with departmental objectives, to provide and ensure specialist support to management, to plan and direct development projects, to optimise work functions and inter-functional processes and to lead technically and/or hierarchically team members while ensuring high quality deliverables.
The driver for this is to increase the level of seniority in Tooling KL and increased seniority is needed to help the tribe grow in terms of maturity in delivering towards business priorities, as well as the approach to maintaining its live services. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Prepare, plan, co-ordinate, lead and be responsible for the development, testing and installations of medium size/complexity/risk systems and/or projects across functional and geographical lines and review progress regularly with customers and own management.
- Meet with the customer to identify needs and requirements and manage solution development ensuring effectiveness in meeting customers needs.
- Analyze input/output requirements, information flow, technical requirements, resources needed and select between alternative systems solutions in order to make a proposal to the customer. Create complex prototypes.
- Validate technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Provide functional support and leadership to staff and customers, lead and direct teams and/or medium size/complexity/risk projects and assist and give guidance in resolving problems.
- Ensure production of complete systems documentation and operating procedures. Give presentations to management and customers
- May in line with established procedures, organize, coordinate and deliver the output of one or several teams of specialists. May be consulted on people- and departmental management issues.
- Lead design review meetings.
- Lead, manage, develop team members.
- University degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years experience in systems development; with minimum 2 years exposure to the team leader role.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Christophe Lambin - Engineering Lead Tooling Services (hiring manager)
Victor Ooi , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.