- Should possess strong knowledge in ETL Testing and should be able to lead and manage the end-to-end testing activities.
- Strong knowledge in delivering test plan/test strategies for the project and designing and building the automated test frameworks and test suites for regression test cycles.
- Worked in customer facing roles and interact with customer daily and Acted as a liaison between the offshore and onsite teams.
- Should have experience in ETL test automation tools, preferably Query surge.
- Good working knowledge in Banking DataMart's and Data warehouse
- Should be able to handle the delivery, status Reporting and client communication independently.
- Review/Create detailed estimate based on the scope and understanding of requirements
- Evaluate and identify various tools to aid test execution based on the understanding of the requirement
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements, effective at time management, task prioritization and multitasking.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jun 13 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.