- Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows using Informatica 10.x & above.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and PLSQL.
- Exposure to Data Modelling techniques.
- Create UNIX shell scripts for ETL purpose.
- Control-M Scheduling tool is desirable.
- Able to handle code promotion & deployment activities.
- Exposure to Change Management using Tools like JIRA
- Understanding to concepts of SDLC methodologies like Waterfall & Agile is desirable.
- Understanding on banking domain with an exposure on Retail/Corporate/Private/Investment banking products.
- Able to participate in business workshops for building use cases & user requirements.
- Attitude towards problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders.
- Able to participate in requirement gathering by engaging SME's & Technical team.
- ETL Tool - Informatica 10.x & above
- Oracle Database + SQL/PLSQL.
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Data Modeling
- Banking Domain Knowledge
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Apr 19 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.