Will be based on project site - a local large organization with a large number of users. Combination of daily manual repetitive work to highly challenging design architectural work. Involve in all SDLC stages, requirement gathering, analysis, documentation, design, development, testing, training/hand holding to users, support, troubleshooting and any other tasks required. Candidate should be a team player, have a proactive self-initiative attitude, responsible nature, flexible with ability to adapt and be versatile.
Must have good clear communication skill to interact with all levels of users and team members.
Must be able to quickly pick up the both the technical and business knowledge. Assist in R&D, troubleshooting and investigation and problem solving. Technical knowledge requirements:
Education and Skill requirement
- Fundamental Data Warehouse design knowledge e.g. database structures, Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Operational Data Stores, and Data Lakes
- Proficient in Data Warehousing architecture techniques/technology, e.g. MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW
- ETL design concepts & principles
- High proficiency in SQL language preferably in Redshift, MSSQL and Vertica
- Good knowledge in Shell/Batch Scripting
- Familiar with Cloud environment AWS
- Working experience using Talend - minimum 2+ years
- Working experience with other ETL tools
- Experience in installation, deployment and administration of ETL Server application e.g. app integration, performance tuning
- Knowledge of coding languages, including Java, XML, and SQL
- Developing/enhancing technical/functional documentation Due to the nature of the ETL roles, candidate must be prepared to work extended support hours e.g. night support.
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science/IT
- 3+ years of experience in any ETL role.
- Good Experience in requirement gathering and understanding.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical ETL issues.
- Perform investigations into data issues and data patching
- To interact with all levels of Business Users
- To work closely with team to ensure timely delivery of project or completion of task assigned