About the Role
The ideal candidate for this position must have extensive experience working, architecting, designing, and developing solutions using Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and related tools combined with a real sense of leadership and responsibility. He/She is able to build strong partnerships with internal customers and other delivery organizations inside SWIFT. What to expect:
What will make you successful?
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- Prepare specifications, tests, deliverables, acceptance criteria, time frames, etc. for software tasks.
- Review designs, code, unit test and technical documentation created by other engineers.
- Analyze problems, develop and propose solutions to more senior squad members.
- Prepare and study the technical feasibility and estimates of the proposed systems solutions.
- Work collaboratively with other squad members and provide guidance to more junior squad members.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to product owner and propose corrective actions to time lines when necessary
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
- Organize an efficient handover through high quality documentation and training.
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience in an (preferably) international setting.
- Proven experience in ELK stack development is a must (data ingestion, streaming, parsing, data visualization) using Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Kafka/Confluent.
- Strong affinity or experience with data-intelligence, data-science, big-data is considered as strong additional asset.
- Experience in coding and scripting experience in languages such as Java and Python would be an advantage.
- Understanding of web-browsing technologies including HTML, CSS, AngularJS and AJAX practices.
- Familiarity with SOA technologies such as micro-services, REST, SOAP.
- Experience in SQL, Relational Database (e.g. Oracle), NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with CICD development & deployment tools such as Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Git, and Docker.
- Exposure to various OS platforms such as Window, Linux (RHEL).
- Practical working experience in an Agile driven team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review
LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Ong Shu Hua, Analytics Engineering AP1
Pavitra RK , Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist APAC (Recruitment Partner to this role) What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.