Cognizant Digital Business Practice, an interdisciplinary business unit that combines the power of social, mobile, and cloud technologies to solve engagement challenges of today and tomorrow. Our approach orchestrates the new, non-linear and multidimensional engagement experience into a data-based framework of Collect - Analyze - Automate - Engage.
Job entails the below mentioned pre-requisites: Primary Skills: Dot Net Developer Location: Malaysia About The Job:
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world. At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Required Skills:
- Must have 5+ years of relevant working experience in supporting .Net applications of a global enterprise
- Proficient in .Net, C#, .Net Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Collaborate with developers, interaction and visual designers, and business stakeholders to deliver responsive user experiences on schedule.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable operational automation process and code.
- You will be responsible to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Responsible for managing the resolution of application and system issues that arise across client's business
- Responding to technical problems that occur abruptly and require immediate solutions
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications, and software
- Providing technical support to teams within the client's organization, and to external vendors when required
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization's systems
- Providing reports for customers across the business
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 22 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.