About the Role
Delivering our customers with an effortless and frictionless experience across their interactions with Swift while increasing their autonomy is what our Tribe is all about! As the Customer Interaction (CI) Tribe we are on a mission to improve these end to end interactions and are therefore evolving our significant technology stack. Two years into our journey we are progressing with the consolidation and renewal of this technology and are looking to reinforce our team with an engineering lead who will further define our technology strategy and architecture and help us achieve the next phase towards our customer commitment.
If you are a hands-on versatile leader who can think and execute strategically and combines a drive for technical and operational excellence with cross cultural agile people management skills, you might be the person we are looking for.
Reporting to the Tribe Lead, you will lead the tribe's Engineering and Business Analyst chapters, plan and drive technology evolution in line with strategic business priorities, and work closely with tribe partners to establish an environment for sustainable operational excellence. What to Expect: You will lead CI Engineering and Business Analysis Chapters
You will plan and drive CI technology evolution in line with strategic business priorities
- Coach and support CI Chapter Leads (CL) to evolve and mature their respective chapters covering Engineering and Business Analysis;
- Drive best practice and craftmanship evolution and adoption across the tribe;
- Foster and promote knowledge sharing and continuous learning;
- Energize and inspire tribe members to keep abreast of new technologies and developments linked to the broad scope of customer interactions, e.g. Digital Experience (DX) solutions, marketing technology (MarTech), software delivery (DevOps);
- Oversee and drive the tribe's sourcing and upskilling plans to ensure we onboard and develop the right competencies;
- Role model SWIFT's agile way of working;
- Manage 14 CI Chapter Leads from a people perspective including objective setting, performance management and skills development.
You will establish an environment for sustainable operational excellence
- Translate SWIFT's and CeX's vision, strategy and KPIs to CI technology objectives;
- Establish CI technology road maps in close collaboration with CI squads and partner functions taking into account evolving business priorities, and follow up on their execution;
- Guide squads through technology governance processes (e.g. TVAC, Cloud steerco, ARB, ...) and represent CI in the TVAC and other forums covering technology investments and evolution;
- Liaise with other Engineering Leads and senior technology stakeholders across the organization to identify and address common technology issues, challenges and opportunities;
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with CI's current and potential future technology vendors.
What will make you successful ?
- Identify opportunities to improve the tribe's operations and work with the Product Owners (PO) and CLs to prioritise these opportunities and get them implemented;
- Drive automation by defining automation ambitions for the tribe to support defined business priorities, and engaging POs and CLs to deliver on these ambitions;
- Strengthen the tribe's overall risk control culture, mindset and proactivity;
- Lead risk and security related initiatives in close collaboration with the tribe partners;
- Ensure compliance to applicable controls and standards (e.g. ISAE3000, ACF, Risk Management Maturity Model, ...);
- Ensure timely resolution of audit, risk and control related items (eg open audit finding, issue known to management, committed risk activities, ...)
You will be joining a diverse Tribe of 120 enthusiastic people , spread over 3 locations (Belgium, Malaysia and the Netherlands). We value our collaborative, learning and open feedback culture.
To be successful in this role you will have ideally a good selection of the following:
- Curious and continuously learning about new technologies and engineering best practices;
- Passionate about people, driven by collaboration and a strong promoter of a feedback culture;
- Able to obtain results by motivating, empowering and giving responsibility to the teams;
- Experienced with agile methodologies;
- Able to drive things forward with teams and bring people of diverse backgrounds together;
- Demanding when it comes to quality and security;
- Able to assess the importance of non-functional requirements and influence work accordingly;
- Experienced in analyzing, organizing and optimizing tooling, processes and resources to ensure smart delivery;
- Familiar with (most) aspects of our tribe's technology landscape: MarTech solution landscape (e.g. Salesforce, Pega, Coveo, Walkme, Adobe Experience Manager, Marketo, Cvent, ...), Devops tooling, (e.g. Cloudbees, AutoRabit, Ansible, Maven, Git, Roboframework, Docker, ...), integration middleware (e.g. Mulesoft, Boomi, ...), and cloud operations (e.g. AWS).
Even if you are not sure if you are an exact fit, we want to talk to you. What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.