Digital Sales Lead
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. Wealth and Personal Banking
is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC's wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Digital Sales Lead. Principal Responsibilities:
The Digital Sales Lead will actively support the implementation of our new working business model and digital investments.
- Accountable for Digital sales and revenue targets across Borrowing products.
- Support Sales Manager to lead the execution of the digital sales strategy that includes the development of effective end to end processes, optimization and integrated product launches across offline and online customer journey.
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with Marketing / Digital Acquisition and CVM colleagues to drive a common digital growth agenda.
- Being a digital native to drive a step change increase in digital customer engagement, channel performance and optimization, revenue, servicing and satisfaction.
- Benchmark digital sales performance and processes against industry best practice; proposing change where necessary.
- Drive sales targets through sales funnel analysis, proposition, messaging and acquisition.
- Integrate appropriate KPIs and metrics to measure customer satisfaction, conversion and engagement across all dimensions of the website.
- Monitor KPIs and collaborate closely with local business stakeholders, local risk & compliance, content management teams and software delivery teams to plan, build, test and launch 'best in class' content, customer journeys, digital marketing and customer interactions on our public website and online banking channels.
- Bachelor's degree above, major in business or marketing is preferred.
- Min 4 years of digital marketing or business management experience, experience or knowledge with financial industry is preferred.
- Fluent Mandarin Chinese and English (day to day work language is a mix of English and Mandarin).
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization. Excellent at navigating differences of opinions. Experience in developing and executing customer facing and staff facing communication.
- Proven extensive experience with building and delivering a modern digital execution capability with tangible outcomes (e.g. demonstrated by increase in penetration rates, conversion rates, lower cost of acquisition).